UPDATED: This video celebrates all entries that were submitted to Council level from local GCISD schools.
Congratulations to all of our GCISD students who participated in this year’s PTA Reflections program! We are very proud of how they created original works in the 6 arts categories (Dance Choreography, Film Production, Literature, Musical Composition, Photography, and/or Visual Arts) reflecting on the this year’s theme: Let Your Imagination Fly!
Seventeen student entries from across the district will be advancing from the GCISD Council of PTAs level of judging to the TX PTA level of judging.
- Literature: What if???, Anya Ali, Glenhope Elementary
- Photography: If Horses Could Fly!, Insha Lakhani, Grapevine Elementary
- Visual Arts: Wind in My Hair, Riya Sajan, Glenhope Elementary
- Dance Choreography: Rather Be, Ana Schroeder, OC Taylor Elementary
- Film Production: Dream Big, Haley Munoz, Glenhope Elementary
- Literature: Set Your Brain Free, Patrick Shukis, Glenhope Elementary
- Musical Composition: Hollow Tree, Jeffrey Sheffield, O.C. Taylor Elementary
- Photography: World Through A Bubble, Grayson Lobaugh, Cannon Elementary
- Visual Arts: The Delicious World, Janice Lee Heritage Elementary
- Film Production: Let Your Imagination Fly, Ella Hollan, Cross Timbers Middle
- Literature: The Date in Venice, Madeline Husby, Heritage Middle
- Musical Composition: The Fly that Flies and Dies, Grant Ghormley, Colleyville Middle
- Photography: Soaring Above From Below, Ryann Lilley, Colleyville Middle
- Visual Arts: A Balloon of Ideas, Alina Khan, Heritage Middle
- Literature: Daydream, Raena Shah, Colleyville Heritage Musical
- Composition: Here, Karyssa Nelson, Colleyville Heritage
- Visual Arts: It’s Okay to Fall, Morgan Phelps, Grapevine
Congratulations to all of our GCISD PTA Reflections participants and thank you to all of our local level PTA Reflections Chairs, GCISD Council of PTAs Reflections Judging Panelists, and all of the individuals who contributed to the success of our 2015 – 2016 Reflections program success!