GCISD is offering a way to reserve a district room for your meeting or event via the “Community Use” web site. Updated August 12, 2015.
Go to the GCISD Leasing/Rental web page. Click here or navigate:
- Click the tab “Departments and Programs”
- Click on Leasing/Rental of Facilities
You will need to register first.
- You will find at the bottom, in bold letters, “District Affiliated Organizations (PTA, PTSA, Booster, etc.).
- Please click on: * Request a Facility. Attention Users: please click on Accept.
- Go to the upper right hand corner “Welcome Guest!
- Click on “Log in to Request Facility Use”
- Don’t have an account?
- Click on “Create One.”
- Please read the agreement then check the box “I have read and agree to abide by the terms and conditions stated above” Then click on Agree and Register.
Go ahead and fill out the information needed. Your Organization name will be the school then PTA, example CES PTA, BCES PTA, CHHS PTSA
Once you have register as an Organization, the request will be reviewed/approved. When this is all done, then you can start submitting your events.
- Click on Request a Facility.
- Log In
Look here under New Users for helpful tutorials on how to create an account and submit facility request. Please read all the information because it is very important to have events entered on timely basis.